This is an informal interactive discussion where you can ask a work related question or share a newsy topic. Any subject with sufficient traction will get posted on the online forum here for posterity.
Apply to join by sending an email to [email protected] with your Sales Order reference number you were sent with your original subscription e.g. "SO1234" and we will add you to the group.
Guidelines and Usage Policy
This online community forum is for subscribers Baxter Thompson Associate's online courses. This is a private forum in so far any contribution you make or content that is visible is for forum members only and you need to be a paying subscriber, which is done by paying here.
Usual common sense forum guidelines apply: Be nice, be articulate, be genuine and be helpful.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).Want to more information, change details or access? contact us.
This forum is open-source, a very comprehensive wiki and you get Karma for engaging on the forum - posting replies questions etc.
Karma Points Needed
- 1 upvote, add comments
- 10 downvote
- 30 insert text link, upload files
- 50 insert clickable link, answer own question immediately
- 75 retag, edit wiki questions and answers
- 100 flag offensive, close own questions
- 200 answer/comment by email
- 300 edit any post, view offensive flags
- 500 accept any answer (after 1 week)
- 750 delete any comment
- 900 lock posts
- 1000 delete any question or answer